To conserve our environment, the organisers are looking at the following eco-friendly measures:
- Reduce carbon footprint by selecting an event venue within walking distance from various public transport such as the Circle Line MRT and bus-stop, and choosing supporting hotels for our delegates that are of close proximity
- Select Sands Expo & Convention Center, Marina Bay Sands, an event venue that has been recently awarded the BCA Green Mark Gold Award, recognizing its eco-friendly initiatives and efforts towards sustainability and efficiency.
- Serve drinking water from jugs instead of providing bottled water
- Use porcelain ware for meals instead of disposable cutlery
- Set up collection points for the conference badges at exits
- Set up recycling bins at the entrances and exits of our venue
- Set the temperature of the venue no lower than 25-degree Celsius