Nominate a Young Leader
We welcome your nominations of suitable individuals to join our World Cities Summit Young Leaders network.
Who is a World Cities Summit Young Leader?
World Cities Summit Young Leaders are:
- Between the ages of 30 and 45 (29 to yet to reach 46th birthday)
- Proven “Changemakers” or accomplished leaders whose work has impacted the city / community;
- In sectors with an urban dimension such as those focusing on liveability, sustainability, governance and planning
To nominate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Year of birth
- Designation and organisation
- Profile of the organisation
- Country and/or city based in, or region candidate is familiar with based on years of experience
- Nominee’s email address
- Nominee’s contact information
- Reason for nomination, areas of expertise and notable projects
- Nominator’s name and contact details