We welcome your nominations of suitable individuals to join our WCSYL initiative.
Who is a World Cities Summit Young Leader?
World Cities Summit Young Leaders are selected based on the following criteria:
Have a proven record as an established leader in urban sectors through championed projects or published insights Come from a sector related to urban development and governance Possess an impeccable record in the public eye and is of good social standing Between the ages of 30 and 45 at the time of nomination.
Upon completion, members are entitled to join the Alumnus and have privileged access to members' events.
To nominate, please email email@example.com with the following details:
- Designation, department and organisation
- Profile of the organisation
- Country and/or city based in, or region candidate is familiar with based on years of experience
- Nominee’s email address
- Nominee’s contact information
- Reason for nomination, areas of expertise and notable projects
- Nominator’s name and contact details